Welcome to The Mindful Momma for Mommas and Mommas-to-be. I’m Emma Capulong, Mayo Clinic and Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach, mindfulness instructor, and mom of one (and two angel babies).
I help families in their preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum journey find freedom from stress.
You are in the right place if…
- Your main goal right now is to grow your family.
- You want to take better care of yourself, but the advice others have given you just hasn’t worked.
- You keep hitting an emotional wall. You know you need help, but it’s so hard to ask for it. (I get it!)
As a new mom and someone who has not had an easy time getting here (read more), I went through those same struggles.
Endless health experts, family members, friends, online influencers, and advertisements told me that I wasn’t doing enough—that I wasn’t enough. All I need was to try *their* way.
What I really needed was someone who would lead me to MY way. Someone who would get to know me for who I am and what I care about most. Someone who would build up my motivation and self-confidence while challenging me and guiding me in becoming my best version.
The Mindful Momma approach is to help you tune into your natural strengths, values, creativity, and playfulness so you can discover more time for yourself and the ones you love.
No matter where you are in your family-building journey—you’re climbing a mountain, momma! We weren’t made to do this alone.
Helping busy mommas and mothers-to-be find freedom from stress.
Let’s Move Mountains
- Develop value-based habits to enhance your fertility and overall health and wellbeing.
- Sort through the unsolicited advice and find your truth.
- Discover more time in your day for yourself and the ones you love.
- Connect with a community of like-minded mommas.
- Find lasting improvements to your stress, sleep, nourishment, and exercise routines.
- Build a lasting support system.
- Attend fun and playful mindfulness workshops for parents and children alike (virtual and in-person options).
- Learn new skills on group hikes and guided outdoor adventures suitable for the whole family.
Inspiration delivered directly to your inbox.
Online and in-person in Bozeman, Montana