Welcome all Parents and Parents-to-be!
I’m Emma (she/her/hers), Mayo Clinic and Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach, mindfulness instructor, outdoor guide, and momma of one little one and two angel babies.
I help folks in their family-building journey find freedom from stress.
You are in the right place if…
- Your main goal right now is to expand your family.
- The path to becoming a parent has not been straightforward for you.
- You want to take better care of yourself, but the advice others have given you just hasn’t worked.
- You keep hitting an emotional wall. You know you need help, but it’s so hard to ask for it. (I get it!)
As a new mom and someone who has not had an easy time getting here (read more), I went through those same struggles.
Endless health experts, family members, friends, online influencers, and advertisements told me that I wasn’t doing enough—that I wasn’t enough. All I need was to try *their* way.
What I really needed was someone who would lead me to MY way. Someone who would get to know me for who I am and what I care about most. Someone who would explore my options with me, rather than try to fix me. Someone who would build up my motivation and self-confidence while challenging me and guiding me in becoming my best version.
And that’s just what we do. The Mindful Momma approach helps you tune into your natural strengths, values, creativity, and playfulness so you can find freedom from overwhelming stress.
No matter where you are in your family’s creation story—it’s like climbing a mountain! It helps to have a support team on the highest peaks and in the deepest valleys.
Helping busy parents and parents-to-be find freedom from stress.
Let’s Move Mountains
- Receive weekly or bi-monthly support to enliven your mind, body, and spirit.
- Develop a practice of value-based habits to enhance your overall health and wellbeing (and your fertility).
- Discover more time in your day for yourself and the ones you love.
- Sort through the unsolicited advice and find your truth.
- Receive support for female-identifying individuals ages 10+
- Learn new skills and strategies for stress management and self-care.
- Uncover your confidence, strengths, values, and vision to overcome challenges.
- Connect through intentional circles and outdoor play.
- Find your people through group programs and outdoor events.
- Discover meditation and mindfulness in workshops for caregivers and kids alike (virtual and in-person options) — in collaboration with the Montana Mindfulness Project.
- Learn new skills on guided adventures suitable for the whole family (no prior experience needed) — in collaboration with Good Trip Adventures and Montana Mountaineering Association.
Inspiration delivered directly to your inbox.
Online and in-person in Bozeman, Montana